Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Celebrity Style: Nina Dobrev on the Cosmo September 2013 Cover


Nina Dobrev, star of the wildly popular CW show Vampire Diaries is on the cover of Cosmo this September, and what's even more beautiful are the fashion shots inside the issue. The Cosmo September issue is on news stands now, so you can run out and get your copy. I just salivated over the issue myself at Barnes & Noble this afternoon. In the fashion editorial, Dobrev wears some of my favorite fall runway looks from designers like Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli, and Frida Giannini for GUCCI.


What I was most excited to see her in were Hunter boots (pictured above). It's a brand of rain boots that come in different styles, though the most iconic and popular is the original tall glossy version seen above. I've already featured them on SHOE Luv several times. I'm calling it - they're one of the top boot trends for fall 2013. Click here to see how to style them for fall. You can purchase the Women's Original Tall Welly Hunter Boots as seen on Nina Dobrev here.

In the interview for Dobrev's cover story, she talks about love and life. On what attracts her to a guy, she says, "Either you have chemistry or you don't, but a lot of what attracts me is a guy's mind and humor and talent. I need to get to know all of those things before I fall for someone. I'm not a one-night-stand kind of girl. I'm a relationship girl."



All images and video by Cosmopolitan. See more photos and the interview with Nina here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...