Friday, January 10, 2014

The Daily Heel: Casadei Women's Grecian Dress Sandal


Sometimes I pick the daily heel based on seasonal staples, sometimes based on top trends, and other times based on upcoming events like red carpet awards shows; but every now and then I pick the daily heel simply because I think it's pretty....so, so pretty. That is the case with today's heel. While searching high heel sandal trends for women, this beautiful gold and white Grecian sandal came up, and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It's just so gorgeous, isn't it? I was initially looking for more dressy high heel sandals to feature for award season, and while these would be beautiful on the red carpet, they're also perfect for summer. The gold strappy detail makes them perfect for a dressy occasion, while the Grecian influence makes them just as fitting for summer. I can see these beautiful heels with so many different look, from skinny pants to a knee-length fitted cocktail dress, to a flowy summer maxi skirt or a formal evening gown. Give it's versatility and timeless beauty, the Casadei Women's Grecian Dress Sandal is a worthy investment. Click here to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...