Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Daily Heel: Dolce Vita Women's Hexen Dress Sandal


What can I say, I am SO ready for spring fashion, especially sandals. This year my eyes keep gravitating towards lace-up high heel sandals. The Dolce Vita Women's Hexen Dress Sandal is the perfect blend of sophisticated and tribal...yes, I just said sophisticated tribal, but it's true! Just look at the sleek spotted suede vamp mixed with the lace and natural elements around the ankle. These lace-up sandals come in three different color options including nude with silver, tan with coral, or tan with mint. While they'd look super sexy with a summer dress, I totally see them with skinny cropped distressed denim. Click here to shop!

See More Posts featuring Dressy Sandals

 Shop designer high heel sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...