Monday, March 17, 2014

The Daily Heel: Giuseppe Zanotti Women's Peep-Toe Fringe Ankle Boot

 http://www.amazon.com/Giuseppe-Zanotti-Womens-Peep-Toe-Fringe/dp/B00EM3YHDC/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=las00-20&linkCode=w01&creativeASIN=B00EM3YHDC

This is the kind of shoe I don't know what I would wear, nor do I care, I simply want it! It's a work of art I would thoroughly enjoy looking at every single day even if I went to my grave without them ever touching my feet. Though if I did wear them, I think these colorful ankle booties would look divine with a pair of light-wash cropped skinny jeans and a plain white top, with some boho jewelry of course. The Giuseppe Zanotti Women's Peep-Toe Fringe Ankle Boot is so colorful and bold, and despite it's uniqueness, is very on trend for spring and summer 2014. The colorful pattern paired with the fringe details alone make them on trend, and high heel peep toe ankle booties are very in this year. Click here to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...