Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Daily Heel: Gucci Olimpia Suede Open Toe Bootie


I was flipping through the British fashion magazines at Barnes & Noble today, as I often do to keep up with the latest trends, when I saw this Gucci Olimpia Suede Open Toe Bootie. The first thing I noticed (for obvious reasons) was the cone-shaped heel. Though it's also available in python, I love how the rest of this particular bootie is understated in black with tan suede. It's just enough of a statement without it being too hard to pull off in the real world. I also like how the open black elastic bands over the front make these wearable in the warmer months as well. Pair these with a dress or slim, cropped black trousers. Click here to shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...