Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Daily Heel: Badgley Mischka Women's Kandyce Dress Sandal


I have dressy heels on the brain, between all the summer stye guides I'm working on and the fact that I need some myself for a wedding I'll be in this summer. When I think wedding heels, Badgley Mischka immediately comes to mind. The brand has so many beautiful dressy heels that are perfect for a special occasion. As I searched for dressy sandals today, I found my way to this beautiful Badgley Mischka Women's Kandyce Dress Sandal. I LOVE the woven detail over the vamp. Most Badgley Mischka heels are satin, which is perfect for pairing with a gown, but it doesn't exactly evoke summer. This sandal however is perfect for summer. The woven leather gives it such a summer feel, while the jeweled detail and overall silhouette give it so much elegance. The Kandyce dress pump comes in white or black. Click here to shop!


Follow SHOE Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...