Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Daily Heel: Kate Spade Women's Nice Wedge Sandal

 http://www.amazon.com/kate-spade-new-york-Nice/dp/B00I0NOKGY/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=las00-20&linkCode=w01&linkId=IHRVDILKYI3UWOFE&creativeASIN=B00I0NOKGY

Metallic accessories are always in for spring and summer. For 2014, metallic shoes are huge. It's a trend I love, because it's not only brand-driven but consumer-driven as well. I see it everyday in my stats, you ladies are all about the gold and silver pumps this year.

Another top sandal trend for 2014 is the dressy wedge. This Kate Spade New York Women's Nice Wedge Sandal in gold combines both trends in this classic, dressy wedge. It's so sleek and simple, but with the bright shining gold, it takes on a bold look. Don't these wedges make you want to throw on a maxi dress and head to St. Tropez? Click here to shop!

Click to see all posts featuring Kate Spade.


Follow SHOE Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...