Sunday, May 18, 2014

Trend Alert: Women's Flat Slide Dressy Sandals

http://www.amazon.com/Sam-Edelman-Womens-Carnie-Sandal/dp/B00HO50SBK/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=las00-20&linkCode=w01&linkId=IA4Z6PH4AQCIDL2Q&creativeASIN=B00HO50SBK

When  I reached a certain age, I resolved to stop wearing rubber flip flops all summer long, no matter wear I was or what I was wearing. Honestly, once you're beyond college age, those little flip flops should only be worn by the pool or to run out and check the mail. For a grown-up casual summer look, I love flat dressy sandals. They go with everything from shorts and skinnie jeans to skirts and maxi dresses, and some are casual enough to wear poolside, like the Nine West Women's Spendor Dress Sandal. For summer 2014, one of the biggest sandal trends are slides. While I'm so not into the sporty slide trend, I really love these sleek and elegant ones. Click the pics to shop these looks.

Dolce Vita Women's Neary Gladiator Sandal,Nude,7 M US

Ivanka Trump Women's Kelsees2 Flip Flop,Black,6 M US

Trina Turk Women's Brentwood 1 Dress Sandal,Cherry/Ivory/Black,7.5 M US

Nine West Women's Spendor Dress Sandal,Brown Multi,6 M US


Which one if your favorite?


Follow SHOE Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...