Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Daily Heel: Nine West Women's Krista Dress Pump

 

I just happened upon this beautiful dress pumps while I was searching for The Daily Find on my main site, and I knew it had to be the Daily Heel over here. I've been pretty obsessed with dressy pumps this year, because my best friend is getting married and having a high glam wedding at a swanky art deco hotel this summer. This Nine West Women's Krista Dress Pump would be perfect for anyone in or attending a fancy indoor wedding. The mid heel makes them comfortable enough for the occasion, and the beautiful crystal embellishment adds a glamorous touch. They're available is black or light gold. Click here to shop!




http://www.amazon.com/Nine-West/b/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Nine%20West&linkCode=ur2&node=2597384011&tag=las00-20&linkId=IQCEF7WZ2BZ4JKLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...