Monday, August 11, 2014

The Daily Heel: Casadei Women's Over The Knee Slouch Boot


I'm still featuring plenty of sandals this week. It is still summer after all, but I am very excited about fall boots. It's an itch I get about this time every year. Over-the-knee boots are going to be more prevalent for fall 2014, and I predict that just like the knee-high gladiators everyone was so skeptical of last year, they'll become a new classic. I'm not sure if I'd ever have the courage to wear this Casadei Women's Over The Knee Slouch Boot, but it's still fun to drool. I love how it's so fitted and sexy, but it slouches over the knee so you can actually walk in it. It's easy to look at this nearly thigh-high boot and think how on earth do I pull that off (especially without looking like a hoochie). I love how Lily Collins wore her Christian Louboutin stiletto boots. She managed to make the super sexy boots look classy with a pair of black shorts and a blouse. Would you dare to wear these boots?

Click here to see more from Casadei.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...