Friday, September 12, 2014

#Shoegram featuring Margo and Me




I've been soaking up all of the new fabulous fashion on Instagram this fall, and yesterday this shot from Margo and Me stopped me in my tracks, and I had to figure out who made these beautiful shoes. Of course it turns out they're by the one and only Nicholas Kirkwood. I love, love, love how this is one of those heels that is so unique and architectural, yet they wouldn't be any more difficult to walk in than typical heels.  Unfortunately the Nicholas Kirkwood Sculpted Leather Pumps are not currently available. :( But a great pair of heels are kind of how I feel about James Cavill; I know I won't ever get him, but he's pretty to look at!

Check out @margoandme on Instagram for more beautiful fashion, and see the rest of her look in these heels on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...